聖誕節快樂!Merry Christmas~

메리 그리스나스 ! 聖誕節快樂喔~ ❤️

Merry Christmas everyone !!! Hehe~ Today I went home for Christmas Feast haha nomnomnom~ Uncle Ben Friends came too, the uncle and aunty that we always meet up ! They bought Muah Chee omgggggg! I loveeeeeee it hahaaaaa!


We order KFC and Pizza Hut for Dinner~ woahhhhhh! It's really a lot! and there's nine of us ... I LOVVVVVVVE PIZZA ^^ YUM YUM! haha



Bought this log cake from Swee Heng when on our way to Hougang home, actually me and bubby wanna take MRT to Hougang as he need to bring down the schedule to the store and meanwhile we need to get a tin of milk powder too ... I very stupid that I didn't think of the log cake haha! carry baby is already enough but carry one more box of cake omgggg! haha!

So we took cab and bubby alight at mall and I head straight to hougang home after bubby alight loll! I get Daddy down to take things for me hehe!




Got this free christmas gift from uncle ben ... he went to friend house, I think his friend is giving things away as she doesn't need and or use ... haha! Uncle Ben carried a few bags over to hougang home like he went orchard for shopping hahaha

Bought this box of Christmas cards at one of the shop at bugis ... total there's 30 of them and cost $15.50 ... This the cheaper and cuter that I've found so far hehe!!! I've sent some Christmas cards to my friends out there ...

Lastly still wanna wish everyone a very Merry Christmas~ Have a jolly christmas and sparkling new year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower