December is hereee!

Finally December is here! And just celebrated my uncle'a birthday... We went SAKURA for celebration, at Punggol Marina Country Club! It's my first time there... Sad that we didn't snap any photo ... We ate a lot hahaha! So funny~  And I only snap a few photo of my uncle ^^ 15th December 2013 ...




Hehe! My uncle look so cute haha~ and I bought a set of GUCCI perfume for his birthday gift ! OMG~ cost me $105 haha! 


And yesterday have a gathering with bubby management team! Hahaha! Have so much jokes and gossip omgggg! We went Bedok area for dinner gathering... We eat at a restaurant called SPIZE ! The place was hugeeeee and filled with lots of customers, it's an Muslim restaurant! The food was really awesome ^^ yum yum~ if there's a chance or time I will sure go there for their delicious food ! ...

I went Bedok Mall with bubby haha! It's like an mini orchard ion! The McDonald down there was so unique and huge haha! I love it ^^ so as the Pizza Hut and KFC outlet~ it's really surprising haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower