聖誕夜... Christmas Eve is here !

早安喲~
Good the morning !!! Hehe! 
It's Christmas Eve muahahaha!!! Bubby off day too ... ohhhhh~ hehe yesterday I've a wonderful dated with my sister hehe! ^^ really miss those time haha hope will go out together more often, miss her so much! Love ya sister ♥♥♥

Not sure whether today going out or not haha! Bubby gonna cut his hair today hohoho! Suddenly feel like catching a movie hehe! And today bubby got an appointment with an insurance introducers from OCBC I think ... it's a lady haha! See Laogong gonna take and accept the files or not ...

Tomorrow heading Hougang for Christmas dinner haha! Steamboat and grilling I think haha! I'm buying log cakes over too but not sure whether to get from from Swee Heng or Breadtalk ... hmmmm!

Snap this two selfie of baby Jerald hehe! Getting more chubby and adorable every single day... ^^ MUACKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower