Hello!!! Good night~ really been a very looooooon time since I lasted post!? This month really busy with work omg!!!! Tired max man!!! Just now went Nex shopping mall to buy Oven and mixer! Hehe! Total cost $138.90 daddy helped me paid first and then sister help me carried, so as daddy haha! Mummy walked beside us, we took taxi home! And most stupid and idiot is that those people don't know how to queue up for taxi still dare to call people to queue up! Stupid! Hahahaaaaa!!!

I took picture of daddy mummy when we're heading HGM take MRT to NEX! ^^ hehe! but wrong angle haha~ Bout the oven they give me an boiling kettle jug for free cause is the same company haha! "MORRIES" ^^ hehe
I bought this two today after meeting hubby before his work! haha! went hubby house, bought him meal and then set off for his work but raining! hehe! There's threee version for Rainie's newest album but I choose to but this no idea why! haha!


hehe! My dearest Mattew DiDi! ^^ always being so naughty during work! Hope he could take good care of himself! don't hurt himself and do silly things because of girls! If it's yours it will be your if not you can't force it to be! it will not have happiness with it! ... but I knew your situation is maybe a little complicated but still take good care! ... Damn funniest things is that the two faces besides Mattew OMFG! LOL!!!
Oh ya! I'm gonna states some of mid month post, cause never been posting this month really that much! Tired after work and on my off days really no much time to post! feel sad~ but finally I get the time now hehe ^^

McD now changes the price again! oh damn~ different boss really have different rules!!! But glad that the McChicken is back to $2 ... The new product McDouble is just so stupid, kinda same like double cheese burger but just only with one slice of cheese. Now a slice of cheese cost $0.50 each and as double cheese burger cost $2.50, if an customer buy a McDouble with extra slice of cheese I rather they just buy a double cheese burger! LOL!

[image sent from my boss!] HAHA

10th August, Friday! went NEX shopping mall Starbucks to meet hubby before going his house, we went for a walk haha! Passion Tea Lemonade! OMG! not my tase haha! But I still love the cheeseeeeeee cake!!! ^~^


11th August, Saturday! I took off day on this weekends just to take a good rest and out for dating with hubbbbbbyyy! hehe! I let my cuties for suntan before I went out! and very sad that actually we should sop with 10th August which mean 11th August I should go hubby house cause it's an weekend, outside will be a lot of people ...

worst come to worst I bought the mocha coffee and ate with wrong food! my stomach really feel unwell and I throw out in the end when I reach home ... and went for toilet a few time sitting on the toilet bowl! lol .... awful day haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower