헬로! Gooooooooooood morningggg!!! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ it's a cooling and wonderful morning!? Lol haha! It's was raining just now! I lovvvvvvve morning rain! ^^ makes my mood great haha! Oh ya! I doesn't need to accompany my mummy for her appointment already cause my aunt was there waiting as they both have the same appointment date haha! I'm so glad~ oops! :P hehe! I can do my things now an rest at home! Awesome!!! =] applause~ 와하하하하하하하!!!

Sad that I'm not working on this whoooooole week! Actually I'm surprised! I'm the one who took off hahaha! LOL~ but hope I'll be call back to work but not on Saturday! Needa go USS haha! My hippo mama called me to go, MeiHui's birthday outing! ^^ will set off early in the morning!!!? Omg~ train will be crowded!??? 0.0 haha!

And again I've started to not sleeping well again! I guess something is bothering me again!? Sigh~ hate this! Really makes me irritated! Sad~ 제장 ... Alright till here then! Needa go for my breakfast! ^^ I'll be back soon! Hehe~ 잘가! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower