Good evening!!! 안녕~~~ ㅎㅎㅎ Oh boy I'm so tired, early morning woke up at 8am prepare to go SGH with mummy for her eye appointment at 9.50am and we're slightly late! Haha~ lucky mummy is fine with her eyes, doesn't need to laser and go back again! But still have to keep up with her diabetic doctor! ... Brought mummy to Bugis cause she doesn't know the way as my aunty meeting her there! The weather was so hoooooooot man! =.= haha!!! After that I went to meet naughty~ hehehe!!! Poor thing!!! Both of us so sick~~~ haha!

Oh ya!!! I was in painnnnnnnn! Damn painful~ think there's air in my big intestine as I laughed too hard yesterday and can't catch my breathe~ XD sad that during night I feel pain till I was sweating a bit! And I can't sleep for a while! I hope today I'm able to sleep and rest well! God bless me please~~~ ^^

After Bugis I went NEX with naughty!!! Omg~~~ finally I bought Show Luo's album!!! Hehehe~~~ bought facial mask. QUICK & CLEAN First Aid Gel from Bugis Juction THE FACESHOP!!! ^^Y hehe~~~ that store member said that if wanna be a member I have to keep the receipt and buy till $100 within one month! It's a free and life long member !!! I soooooo wanna get it!!! Hehe~~~ ... Hmmm! I'll try my best hehe!!! I'll upload the things I bought today some other days! Hehe!

Oh yaaaaaaaa!!! It's been almost two weeks since I last post! And when I'm back to post its already end of May ! Haha~ Happy holidays everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower