Good evening!!! Hello~~~ ^^ hehe! 總算雨過天晴了! Haha! Today went for my Diabetic appointment at SGH! Good news and I'm so surprised! Hehehehehe~ I doesn't need to inject anymore!!! I'm so happy!!! Nowwwwww~ ^^ hehe!!! Feeling very tired!!! Woke up 6.30am, accompany mummy to go for her heart centre appointment! Omg! The whole day at SGH haha! Went for breakfast after appointment and then follow by register for social worker! Sigh~ somehow I doesn't really like doing! Applying and register social worker and medisave all this stuff! I just feel so irritated! Don't know why~ .. Sigh ..

Shall forget it and live my life to the fullest! Hehe~ oh ya!!!! My naughty went to get his report today~ but lucky nothing serious too! ^^ Wish everyone that I ŁØVĘ and all the people who ŁØVĘ me stay healthier than before! Living with smile everyday and lastly happiness! ^^ Good luck too! =]]] hehe! Good Bye~~~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower