안녕!!! Long time no post~ lol! Can't rememever when's the last time I post hahaha!!! It's 11.20pm now and lucky I still remember to post! Lying on bed posting now hehehe!!! I'm so tireddddd~ so sad that I still can't able to sleep well and have been months! SAD!!! Want cry already~ ... Sigh! Why like this~ I'm so sad! ... Tired~ really tired! HEADACHE~ .. I miss my Baby LaoGong so badly! ... He's busy ...

Today have a sad day working ... Jing 姐姐 hugs me and cried! I feel so sad and sorry but I'll try my best to help her~ ... Sigh! pity her!!! I give her my biggest warm hug whenever I can and my shoulder when she needs! ^^ I treat her just like my real blood sister! I don't know why!? Maybe fates bring us together! Hehehe~ or maybe I hate seeing people got bullied and some more we're all working in the same roof cause I was being bullied which I knew how it feel! ... Hope she won't take it in heart what people said and did to her! ... We have to stand firm! Be strong! And confident!

Sigh! God sake!!! .. Can't stand with that Aunty!!! BITCH! You're old enough to be an aunty! OK! AUNTY!!! I really can't stand you most of the time! no brain! Think you very smart and can do everything so well and smooth!? so sad! YOU FAILED TO DO IT! Cause you're not me! And you can't fight to be like me!!! There only will be one me in the roof! You can't beat me! Failer Bitch!!! go find a better life to live~ ... Think I really need I find one day settle everything! With boss I guess! ... SICK AND TIRED!!! But I won't surrender so easily!

Alright! Think that's all go today ... Really explode too much this weekends cause of some crew! ... Really not worth ... Shall try to save my breath next time haha! Shall go for sleep now !

잘가~ ^.^ 굿나잇!!! ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower