헬로!!!! ... Finally I remember and have the energy to post~ ... Have been busy working this two week! I'm feeling really damn tired now! I didn't felt so tired like this before~ and I can't sleep well! I feel so sad!!! Headache ... Sighhhhhhhhh ... Lying on bed now resting! I wanna watch channel 8 drama! BUT~ thanks to Brother! Smoke so much!!! SMELLY!!! I hate smoker~~~ to smoke near me!!! So irritating bout it ...

Didn't get to use computer often too ... And I still haven upload some post pictures yet! So sad~ .. Sigh! Tired~ I'm falling asleep ... Tomorrow finally I get to meet LaoGong! I was busy working so as him ... Sad!!! HEHE~ can't wait for tomorrow!!! Wonder going out for movies or shopping!? Haha~ my paid is in!!! But I needa save up~ so saddddddd! Months of May is a scary month! Mummy need to spend $300+ for heart center medication ... Savings are very important! REALLY~ ...

There's a China crew at HGM, ZhouJing! ^^ she's really a nice and simple girl~ haha!!! She's like a big sister to me! Some people treat her kinda negative! So BAD~ but lucky she not that negative too haha!!! Good to know her and hope we'll get along well and better till the time she go back her hometown! But I think I'll feel very sad!!! And miss her when she goes home~ ... I've to give her Souvenir haha!!! ^^

I watched/viewed Show Luo's new MV~ OMG!!!! I'm sooooooooooo into it~~~ can't wait for the album! Hehehe~ so cool and awesome! Like Korean male singer~ HEHE!!! ^^ I'm so proud~ and tomorrow will be SHINee's SHERLOCK MV, midnight time 00:00 LOL~ so excited!!! they no longer teenager!? 우리 남자!? ㅋㅋㅋ~ ^#^

ㅎㅎ! 안녕~ ... 잘자요!!! ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower