Happy Birthday!!! to my sweetest Hippo mama ^.~

Happy 19th Birthday to Shiyu/Pereira!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!! I LOVE U


Today went Hippo mama house for birthday surprise which is at Marsiling hehe! so cool and fun! When the minute we reached her unit the sky starts to rain! sadddddddd~ We can't really light the candle! oh~ damn it! hahaha~~~ Hope Hippo mama love the clumsy surprised LOL! ^^ OMG! Hippo mama house have rabbit!!!!! heheheeeeee! so cuuuuuuuteeeeeee ^~^ too bad i didn't manage to take photo haha! I wanna go mama house again! and again!!!! LOL~

We all went Plaza Singapura, The Cathay for movie! we watched The Hunger Games! OMG~ the theaters is seriously biggggggg till through the whole movie I keep wanting to vomit~ dang it! What's going onnnnnn~!??? sighhhhh ... haha! I feel so relieved and happy when the movie ends LOL! hehe :D After that we went for our dinner Cineleisure, the A.venue Bistro! The food there was so awesomeeeeeeeee~ YUMMMMMMMMMY ^~^ hehe! I didn't get to take photo of everyone's food but only mine LOL! hehe~

Linguine Chicken ham And Mushroom Alfredo !!!

Once after dinner we went Somerset 313 for walk but before leaving Cineleisure I bought Stickyyyyyy! ^^ hehe~


After the walk we all went home! ^^ hehe~ LaoGong wait for me at AMK hub to send me home! so sweeeeeeeeeeet of him ^#^ awwwwwww! hehe~ alright! Here's all for today! Need to go for bed now!!! Tomorrow I've work~ Good Night! I've enjoy myself today hope everyone does too ^^ Sweet Dreams and sleep tight ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower