Finally I'm home and showered!!!! Hehe~ ^^ tiring week! Hahaha~~~ I'm so hungry! Having me been for dinner!? But it's supper time haha~ went Bugis with Hippo Mama and then we meet up MeiHui at Orchard haha! So tired now~ I can't go for bed after my meal, I have not dry my hair!!! So sadddddd~ and today we didn't manage to take photo! Dang it~ haha! And didn't get to buy things~ ... LOL! I'm really falling asleep while having my meal now! Tired to post hahaha~ ...

LaoGong always so sweeeeeeeeet! LOVVVVVE him so muchhhhhh! ^^ he fetch me home from AMK hehe! Miss him~ ^^ I bought lip bam from far east! and chocolate from Cineleisure haha! The chocolate so cool~ and I love the new lip bam! Omg =] Thanks to Hippo mama~ she intro me! ^^

Alright shall post till here now!? Hehe~ have to go for bed soon! Have work tomorrow~ ARGHHHH! ... Tired ... Haha!!! GOOD NIGHT Z_Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower