굿모닝!!! ^^ 너무 추워!~ 추워 모닝 ㅎ-ㅎ ㅋㅋㅋ!
Just done washing dishes, so many pots! Omg~ don't know why they just can't wash after they finish the meal!? Or after cook!? ... Can't stand to see so dirty! -_- haha!!! I'm soooooooo! Tireddd~ working on weekends really kills! Headache~ haha! I insomnia again~ didn't have my dinner yesterday~ kinda regret! ... Hehe!!! Mummy bought breakfast~ fish ball noodle! My favorite ^^Y

Some customer just so irritating!? So much money come McD for meal, needa additional cash for changing drinks like I force u to pay for that drink!? Come on~ just 45 cent more! Can't stand! Some more there's changes for the prices of meals you uncle aunty expression like we eat your money! WHAT THE HELL~!??? Don't know what are customers brain thinking nowadays!!! No wonder they are uncle aunty! So Singaporean! Tsk~ Tsk~ Tsk~ Tsk~ ... HAHA!!! Pity them~ oops!

HEHEHEHEHE!!! Tomorrow~~~ is the day for celebration!!!! OMGGGGGGG~ finally!!! ^~^ I'm sooooo exited!!! Wahahahaha! =P oh ya!!! This Saturday!!! Finally I get to meet Hippo mama and darling meimei! ^0^ yoohooooooo~ really been quite along time since we last went out together! It's has been me always not free! Sad~ hehe! Hippo mama~ ILY! Thank you for the concern bout my medication! Haha~ I'm happy that I improve and getting so well now! ^^ I will keep it up~ sadddddd! Pimples~~~ please don't come near me anymore! :(((

나의 모두 친구! 너무 사랑해~
^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower