안녕~ =)
Morning went Bugis Buddist Temple for pray 와 함께 엄마 [with eomma], 어~ 진짜요!!! O.O 진짜로 그렇게 많은 사람들이! [seriously so many people!]. Went back Hougang Mall after some window shopping... I'm now seriously gone bankrupt lol! Really no much money left! 오모~ 안돼!!! ㅠ ㅠ My savings only left that small amount of money, why they have to use my money!? *hearts breaking!* Not that I don't wanna give or pay money to/for my parent, just that I have my own stuff to buy too!? *sigh* No choice~ they're my family and parent.... Anyway~ still have the chance to buy my stuff at other time but family only have the only precious ONE! so~ .... sadly I've to bear with it! LOL~ haha! =P [Wait for me to bring you home!!!! XD] oh~ too bad! ...

크리스마스~ 이번 주! [Christmas~ This Week!] ㅋㅋㅋ~ ^^ 크리스마스 이브날 [Christmas Eve] I'm going out with my friends 하하하!!! =D hmmm~ somehow I wish I could be a singer LOL! so random huh!?~ =P Although I don't sing well but not everyone's perfect XD ㅋㅋㅋ~ Times prove it =D
Sorry that haven been putting much effort on updating my blog!~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower