안녕하세요~ ^0^
Just eaten 라면 [Ramyeon/ Instant Noodle]... and Fried Honey Chicken chop for 저녁 식사 [Dinner] which I bouht from hougang mall interchange after work =X 오모!!! I'm seriously gonna put on weight again, the chicken chop is too oily X_X some more today all the meal I have are mostly all unhealthy! SAD!!!!~~~ and I'm so full NOW~!!! lol =P

*sigh~* I've been putting black face when I'm working today which I don't know why =( yesterday I've change my blogskin, actually is from blogger template, cause I'm tired to change those complicated code thats why haha! =P
But I'm still finding a way to put in chat box hehe~ =D still have to get to know well of the new code *sigh~* trouble some =P

오 모!~~~ counting down 3 more days to Year 2011!!! ^-^V hehe~ But sad that I can't attend SHINee First concert which is in Korea LOL! If they gonna held in SG I will definitely gooooo~~~~!!! ^0^ ㅋㅋㅋ~ Japan Concert was a huge success ^^ ㅊㄱㅊㄱ~ o(^^o)(0^^)o
" 샤이니!~ 최상의!!! =P 오빠제~ 아자~ 아자~ 화이팅!!! ^^ 고!~ 고!~ 고!~ =D "
[SHINee!~ The best!!! =P Oppa~ aja~ aja~ Hwaiting!!! Go! Go! Go!]

Picture credit: SFI (SHINee Forum International)
[Mrs.CMinho]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower