" I've passed my FHC !!!!!!!! 만세에에에~~~ =D

Today I've a wonderful nap till morning! Elaine 언니 wake me up and said that is already 10am and yet I'm still on bed like a pig haha! =P So of cause I'm in shocked LOL! Because today I have FHC practical test and need to revise some importants note that I'm afraid I will forget 하기만! ^^ unfortunately I passed! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ 만세에에에~~~ =D

Elaine 언니 accompany me go for the test and after that we went to Orchard/Far East plaza for shopping!!! heh~ heh~ Guess/Know what!!!? ^0^
I bought 샤이니 Tee Shirt! 오모~~~ I can't believe that I've actually bought it LOL! haha ^^ I've once saw people wearing it, their favourites KPOP idol Tees while walking on streets and now! I finally have it and there's no need for me to envious bout it anymore hehe!~ The Tees cost $20, But I totally like it and LOVE it! So is WORTH IT! lol!~ =P HAHA! ^///^
At first I'm seriously shy bout it to buy that Tee Shirt or even asking some info bout it but the shop keeper was just that sweet to approach me! lol~ ^///^ When he spoke I realize he's a Korean 오모~ O.O 정말! 한국! The funny thing is that I'm talking korean to him 뭐라고!!! ㅎ ㅎ WOAH! relax~ I'm don't know how to speak Korean well but I really know some basic and simple stuff of it. So I'm acually asking whether they have SS501 Tees but he reply me in korean and I reply it in korean too, I'm shocked OMG!!! O.O " 드블에스 오공일 " ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

After we done with our shopping we went back to hougang mall hmmm~ for a stupid walk -_- oops~ haha! I bought sweets and noodles for dinner =D hehe~ Tired!~ tomorrow have work so~....

난 곧 자겠는데 =P
잘자요 ~ Z_z
안녕~
^^

[I'm going to sleep soon =P
good night~ Z_z
Bye~ ^^]

P.S : 내일 샤이니 온유오빠 생일!!! ^^ 하하하~
[ Tomorrow's SHINee Onew Oppa Birthday!!! ^^ hahaha~ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower