lol.... got some comment from my sister T.T thats why i post in english =3
but will also post in chinese =P hahas.....
today skip school again .... don't know why but i just know that i tomorrow must go or else my parent will "kill" me so as the school hahas...
yesterday and Saturday went back to work haix... sick and tired .....
but one thing is that i'm happy to see my friends again ^^ hahas..... miss them damn lots worx T.T Adele sister, Lisa, Xinyi OMG~! hahas..... but still really hope all of us pass our exams with flying colours ^^

But i'm scare that i can't be able to choose the course that i want cause of my maths cannot pass haix.... just wish and hope that my math really can pass, at least pass by few marks !? also can PLEASE~!!!! T.T

現在我和鈺一樣啦, 需要錢啦 T.T [傷心....]
我想要買東西啦 唉唷~! 很多東西想買也有很多東西想弄 ......
1) SS501 的全部專輯 ......
2) STAGE 品牌的東西 ....
3) 張韶涵 和 蔡依林 的專輯 ....
4) 和鈺去KBOX/玩卓球 ....
因該還有很多吧, 只是縣再站是想不起來嗨~.....

好啦我要去看 " 海派甜心 " 和 " 桃花小妹 " 啦
掰掰 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower