omg~ sweating like hell -_-'''
hahas... cause just came back from punggol cc, go there meet up with Eileen bestie and Gam O~M~G~!!! its been almost two years never see Gam T.T
yesterday after school bestie called me out cause he don't wanna go home to open the door for that jerk! =P so meet me at hougang mall how i know when i reached there i can't recognize him when i see him, but when he get closer i remember hahas...

so we go eat subway follow by bestie house, we play music hahas... guitar and piano OMG~!!! damn nice and fun! hahas....


after that we go play badminton at bestie house nearby badminton court, know what!? i so stuipd and silly gave a very idiot suggestion hahas...
i said we play and bet see who lose then need to treat the others drinks and LOL! i lose the game T.T hahas but never mind cause long time never have so much fun ^^

haix... so sad still the same T.T my wrist still that damn pain worx T.T MUMMY~!!! my friends around me called me go see doctor BUT! haix... my parents said never mind and no money for me to see doctor erm... i mean sin seh hahas.... haix... and i can't start work some more ai yo~ very long never see all the mac crew T.T miss them soooo~! much worx haix....

this few weeks i'm rushinq my studies haix.... cominq week is prelim OMG~! so scare that no time for me to study or revise ai yo~!!! oh ya today chinese oral OMG! erm... still can manage to pass but got two words i can't think of how to read haix... sad worx T.T hahas never mind its already over and i had tried my best =P i was damn nervous cause... i'm the first one T.T ai yo, hahas...
okie then today post till here bahx hahas... ^-^


我的天啊! 明天就是小豬的生日了 哈哈 ...
羅志祥~ 哈哈 又要老了一歲唷 =P
好啦好啦開玩笑的啦哈哈, 你是永遠的十八歲 ^^
"瘋狂一夏 SFC 蜜月趴" 小豬和豬迷們, 玩的開心一點唷哈哈...
享受你們的 HONEY MOON 吧! 哈哈...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower