HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
to xin yi ^^ hahas....
do stay cute and pretty =P
do all your wishes come true and all the best for everything you do ^^
MUACKS~!!!

haix.... so sleepy and sad...

just came back from school T.T no body at home sianz.... haix... nothinq to eat worx don't know where mama go T.T
Today super unlucky ! very angry and sad man haix...
firstly, morninq wanna go school that moment heavy rain and my shoe is all wet and disgustinq omg~! after that went in to the class my things that under my table are all gone and don't know go where so i was worried about ir the whole day cause my heath booklet is one of them, my class diary and cme file what the hell!
don't know who so bad took my thing haix.... now don't know what to do worx T.T mama! how worx! arrrr~ so angry man don't know who's the ****** took my thing, hope that person fall down when walkinq the stairs bleah!

now don't know how worx, shi yu mama said the health booklet need buy don't care bout the cme file first worx T.T haix... she also called me go home check and don't have any of it at home what the **** man T.T arrrrr~!!!! stupid people better return my things, ai yo~ sure in trouble worx cominq few weeks goinq for health check HOW!!!! T.T
ai yo~ feel like cryinq haix.... life sucks!!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower