happy birthday to me~

happy birthday to me~

happy birthday to me~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to xiiaoyanqq~ !!! ^^

hahas...


Thanks everyone who wish me happy birthday
MUACKS~!!! love euu all man =P
hehe...


although don't have birthday cake for me to blow candles to make wishes but small cake and i still wanna make a wish here hahas...

1st wish:

people/friends/relative/family, all people around the world and people who know and i know want... do stay healthy and safe, smile always so as all the best & good luck for everything euu all do =P

[WORLD PEACE ~!!! =P]

2nd wish:

Mama and Papa can longevity, my family can be happy everyday, jiejie can pass her 'O' level and go for poly ^^ korkor all the best for his NS and have a good and save trip there...
[I LOVE YOU ALL ^^]

for me hehe... i wish i can study harder for my 'N' level so as prelim, pass all my subject and go for the ite and course that i want and most important =P more healthier and slim down too! T.T hahas and my health, I 100% wanna concentrate on it so that i can enjoy the rest of my life hahas...

3rd wish:

wish that the target of my future can success, find a job to earn many money to let my family have a good life and enjoy so as find a partner that cherish,loves,care,dotes me and care bout my family too hahas....
[dream on~ T.T]


anyway hahas just want everyone in this earth to stay happy everyday, solve every problem and don't give up and lastly my popular sayinq ^^
CHERISH~!!! =P hahas...

MUACKS~!
remember to smile everyday hahas...




Just came back from school omg~ the oral is like shit man what the hell some more i don't know what i talkinq about worx and is 'N' level oral ai yo~
haix....
WTF~! today is my birthday and then actually happily wanna play flour but waited for shi yu mama but she haven came out after that Amirah come find us then said something happened! and i was extremely shocked and angry...
why they so silly worx, see now kanan got caught so how now!???
T.T i don know what to do now is like... jump/fall down from a very tall buildinq haix......
now everything is gone so sad....
i was angry because why she so silly and msg her and asked what's the conversation about worx WHY~!!! and you why so silly also tell her i now although we all are sister and i agree what euu said too but we both also never thought of consequences and just so silly to do that T.T

is also my fault! i admit cause i also by your side but never stop what euu doinq and i do really hope and wish that i could really help euu all do some thing ....
why all this happen so sudden and WHY today !?
so wish that everything can pass off fast...

WORST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower