hello~ ^^
hi i'm back yeah! yo man =P hahas....
just eaten my dinner haix.....
today medical result not really that good T.T
i still don't like it so as the doctor and nurse some more kana scold and nag by them too haix.....
really hate that kind of feelinq now! whenever after i seen the doctor i feel very sad and disappointed some more really do feel like cryinq! just kept thinkinq why wanna treat m like this i still a student! an young teenage who still have a very long long way of future and dreams to do! can't i just be a normal human !?..........


i gettinq to hate seeinq doctor now!
i don't know why! and i thinkinq and askinq some question to myself.....
is it that i'm scare of seeinq the doctor or hearinq bad news bout my health/medical!?
i just really can't get myself out of all these problem and it's makinq more and more crazy!
i really can't take it anymore!
i didn't talk much since after i seen the doctor but will talk if some one talk to me if not.... cause i don't have the mood and don't feel like talkinq too!......

Doctor said....
my illness is improvinq BUT not good enough!
i have nothinq to said but
"i have really try my very best and.... i'm now really very tired of all these"
i didn't said this to doctor but i just said it in my heart cause.... i still have a long distance to walk
and... i feel like givinq up but I CAN'T!!!
its really not fair ! i really wanna give up just that ......
i have those people i love and they don't wish to see me like this, like a useless person!
I GETTING TO HATE MYSELF! T.T


i don't know if today shi yu mama got go school a not worx =P
if got, sorry worx let you alone again!
this few weeks quite relax cause maths teacher go for don't know what course i think then out enrich teacher omg! she went to Hawaii hahas ^^
so good so tomorrow still will be a very peaceful and good Friday yeah! hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower