harlo~! ^^
omg~ can't believe three days never post =P hahas...
by the way just now go Fiona house, then yesterday after school go home in the bus saw Bestie Eileen she asked me out.
so we went to Bishan Junction 8 the library there hahas... we go there study and also borrow books ....
This few stress of rushinq studies T.T haix... prelim cominq~!!!!! arrrr~.....

oh ya... just now mam called me when i was bout to go home OMG~!!! i was damn shocked!
my korkor! we can't contact him his phone can't get through then mama called his friends also saw they not with my korkor!
so wish he is fine and faster come by home safely!
god bless him!
we all really very worry bout him, this the first time but if he go out he will tell us where he is and etc but this time my god hope he is fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower