*-* Tuesday 5th February 2008 *-*

Haix... almost going to quarrel with mai daddy sia cos mi and mai jiejie dicuss bout buying new year clothes mah den daddy no $$$ and we decided to go bugis there buy de ... I tell daddy bout go bugis buy cos more cheaper den he said WAT! bugis... bugis where got clothes cheap wan!... den I diam diam lor haix...

Today after sch go compass point with baobei ying jing and darling lynn... we go to the nearby bubble tea shop buy drinks den go de... I and lynn go ying jing house down stairs wait for her cos she wan go change shoe, take $$$ and put bags den we reached le we do 77th street take out mai ear "stuck" but den before go take out I go buy ear sticks first...
After that we go metro cos lynn wan find her cousin or fren bahx work at there den she cant find den we go to the washroom lor take photo OMG quite long leh haha^^ all zi lian :P

We go to the first floor see shoes cos ying jing wan buy new year shoe... den look for the shoe here and there den bout 3pm le I go find mai jiejie at the seven eleven outside there cos I meet her and her fren xiu qin oso got go worx hahas...
I said BB to ying jing and lynn le so sian lor lynn 2moro nv go school sia so as mai marmie this week nv see her lor MISS HER SO MUCH LEH!!!

We three[^O^mi, jiejie and xiu qin^O^] go eat KFC haha mai jiejie treat mi eat worx so good sia^O^ den we go walk walk see clothes cos mai jiejie fren wanna buy clothes den saw ying jing and lynn again hehe! but said BB again sia lol lor...
After that we go 77th street again cos I wan buy the ear medical den OMG lor I saw mai lao gong sia! I so happy lor... at first I saw her lao gong den saw her de den I go hugged her from behind den she scared dao worx haha... I ask her why she nv go school today lol lor she said she pone school lor! ai yo so naughty worx but they both veri the sweet de sia^O^

I ask paulyn help mi ask de shop member to get mi one ear medical for mi den I buy le and we hugged^^ :P den said BB le quite miss her lor nv see her one day sia just like miss mai marmie sia more den three days le worx!...
After that we go kovan de this fashion shop see clothes den go home le....

Haix... mai mummy just now said don buy clothes le cos no $$$ den mai jiejie said to mi that or she jealous that we got new year clothes and she don have lol sia :P
But I don noe wheather wan to buy a not leh but mi wan go bugis buy clothes leh but mai daddy said wan go kovan buy.... I like hor wan they give mi and jieji $$$ den 2moro after school den go bugis buy and some more 2moro half day only mah haix.... don noe wat to don lor...

Haha 2moro can eat Tuan Yuan Fan le worx! feel like jumping sia^^ got so mani food going to eat le!!! Erm... I don noe if this saturday can go out with lollipop sisters a not leh cos mai mummy going to Malaysia den don noe mai daddy let mi go a not lor... haix... wish can bahx^^

>>>MARMIE I MISS EUU A LOT LEH!!! MUACKS! LOVE EUU LOTS TOO!^o^<<<

^O^xiiaoyanqq love LOLLIPOP SISTERS veri much too!!!!! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower