*-* Friday 22nd February 2008 *-*

Haha ps ps leh nv post bout 1 week le bahx hehe cos nv time mah and oso mai bro don wanna let mi use com lor...

Wednesday 20th February 2008 Mi, Ying Jing, Marmie[shi yu] and our stead we all go plaza singapura watch movie lor we watch de "Ah Long Pte Ltd " worx, mai marmie she watch three time le leh but she said it is worth it lor after I watch le den really think is worth it...^^
Den in sch Miss Goh lesson time we go to the hall lor sia and noe wat she wan us do... is like OH MAI DE VERI GOD lor!... lol... she called us run here run there, jump here jump there worx and some more we wear school uniform leh... when she called us to do the run backwards wan hor we run to the other side den back again den Ying Jing baobei fell down worx ai yo...


Yesterday after recess is english lesson mah den the teacher ai yo don noe how to said her sia... den noe bout wat time lah moonj called mi den I turn back lor den don noe wat he said erm... wat bout mai dardar de lah he said blah blah blah den I heard nicholas lor den meanwhile I saw him putting sonething into his mouth which is eating la den I said "teacher moonj eating!" den teacher heard it worx den scold him lor but I not gu yi de den I turn back to him den he diao mi... den I feel quite angry lor cos is he wrong firt mah but den still I feel a bit bad worx cos I thought teacher never hear mah... haix...
Den today go school den go back to class den bout reaching le he called mi to one side den he said sorry to mi lor den I said never mind la and oso said soory to him too! ^O^ haha... so happy that we are still frenz again worx^^ hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower