*-* Sunday 24th February 2008 *-*

So sad lor when Ailin called mi yesterday she said" hey I got one veri veri veri sad thing to tell euu veri veri de sad wan" den I said wat thing den she told mi that Jeslyn on Friday den receive her father passed away, den I was like OMG lor den ask Ailin why like this huh ai yo... and how his passed away den she said don noe worx...
I feel so shocked and sad sia and when I hang up the phone I was still sitting on the floor and not moving lor.. and I was thinking that Jeslyn will be crying till veri de jia lat lor... haix... thought today can go wan lor cos Ailin, Ying Jing, Lynn, Paulyn, Shi yu got go mah and they oso ask mi to go de den how I noe mai parent suddenly don let mi go le den I almost cry lor and mai jiejie said like this oso cry... den I feel veri angry lor cos if they don wanna let mi go den yesterday should tell mi de mah den till today den said cannot!

I feel os sry lor thought can go and see Jeslyn and oso meanwhile an wei her.... By den I was thinking that after going to visit Jeslyn den wanna go out with dardar de lor and go plaza sing watch movie de den how I noe... lol...
But nvm lah next time den go out with him lor hahas...
Ke lian de Jeslyn lor hope she now okie le bahx and don feel sad le lah but sad is of cos wan la and but is already passed away den oso cannot do anything.... so Jeslyn ar JIE AN SUN BIAN...
Hope she this few days don come to school better lah rest at home lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower