*-* Sunday 10th February 2008 *-*

Haha... yesterday go out with lollipop sisters and nick quite fun lorx!^O^
10.45pm I meet ying jing at her house nearby bus stop and actually I was tinking bout to return the library books de then I'm rushing cos going to be late le den I walk bout going to the bus stop to take bus le den I suddenly remember the books den I don noe if wan go back take a not den at last still nv go take cos I don wan her to wait for mi so long worx...
I reached le den saw ailin with her worx dots... I was quite happy lor and was tinking that I thought she nv go den why sunddenly she was here lor den I ask hr she said she 4pm must go le cos need to go erm.... woodlands bahx.... den we all three walk to compass point lor...

We reached le den saw nick lor den go in to the seven 11 den come out again den go in again worx cos Ailin wan buy drinks mah den she so long sia haha stand there don noe wan to buy wat sia...
den finally she bought one le!
We wait and wait to wait for lynn and mai marmie to come den quite long le lynn finally come liao den she told us that mai marmie juxt wake up only den we three quite shocked worx...
we go to the washroom den nick wait for us outside, come out le cos they wan go to the erm.. tink 3rd or 2nd floor washroom bahx and den nick wait for us outside again...
After that we go eat Sakure haha so delicious sia^^ hehe Ailin, YingJing and mi share one mid plate applepine rice den lynn and nick eat sea fodd rice they nv share [of cos^^ hehe]... ai yo lynn so naughty worx cos she called nick to treat her eat den nick nodded his head worx so good lor!... haha

We eat le den ailin phone kept vibrate worx ai yo den we kept laughing lor hahas... den I oso half eat half msg mai marmie lah... she take 965 bus come compass point meet us den she bout almost 1pm den reached den I saw her I go hugged her sia hehe so happy to see her lor but don noe if she 2moro got go sch a not lor cos 2moro sch half day only worx hope got bahx...
After she reached le den we decide to go Vivo city haha quite fun lor we go play water den called nick to help us take photo worx... after that we go washroom den go seven 11 buy water den I feel quite bad lor cos I kept showing black face worx and I angry mah but den they kept pushing mi to nick worx den left mi and him behind alone worx of cos I will angry mah!...
den inside the sevev 11 shop mai marmie talk to mi quit long la and don really remeber wat she said le... den we go another place take photo le but still at vivo lah... den on the way go there I started to talk to him le hehe:P

Den we took quite mani photo lor den they wan mi to took photo with nick worx haix I diam diam lor den think take photo take photo lor nothing wat... den something happen lor when we go to the plaza singapura nad was thinking that go home will get nagging and scolding le...
Den we go home le erm... I mean mai marmie BEST fren MEI HUI^^ come find her den go watch movie den mai marmie told mi that she don wanna use her ang bao $$$ den at the end they still ot watch bahx I think...
After that mi, nick, Ying Jing, lynn we take MRt 2gether... lynn go meet limin den they go charles house play ma jiang bahx... ying jing go home lor. Nick company mi go hougang mall buy fast food for mi and mai jiejie to eat for dinner den he took the same bus with mi oso cos he wanna go mai house the bus stop there take bus no.88 go Pasir Ris...
Den we alighted le den crossed the bridged den said BB! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower