*-* Monday 18th February 2008 *-*

Dardar so silly lor really go buy chocolate for mi worx and oso buy the star hub prepaid card leh ai yo veri expensive sia haix... but still love him veri much la hehe^^ :P MUACKS! dardar darling love euu worx^O^ I will cherish euu de don worry hor!!! hehe...

Today got common test lor science I don understand lor den quite a lot of questions I anyhow do worx haha bleah... the english paper actually quite easy lor...
Mai marmie today nv come sch veri miss her lor den today go compass so happy to see her lor but den bout half or more den half hour I go home le haix... but she said she 2moro will go sch haha so happy! den we hugged each other den I go le so sad sia cannot stay longer with them lor... but I still love them worx^^ hehe... if euu all read this post don reject mai love hor bleah... haha! ^O^

2moro got Maths and the EBS test lor haix later need pei mai baobei jiejie go study le haix... jia you jia you bahx!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower