*-*Today Tuesday, 11th December 2007 *-*
Yesterday eh no lah is today morning 12.55am wake up watch Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100%Entertainment] 1pm den start^^

Before 1am I switch on the TV and I turn the channel to channel8 I saw xiaozhu de program it said tht he will be having two qian chang hui at Bishan Junction8 Top Of the 8[14th December 2007] another place is Marina Square I think so lah [15th December 2007].
And oso it said tht must have singapore chu de Taiwan ban album den can let him sign worx! haix... so sad I don have I bought the wrong wan lor!!! =( x10000 0000 00

Feel like jumping down from Taipei 101DaSha! ai yo mai heart hurts !!! so pain, feel like crying till I enough haix... but mai mummy allow mi to go lah but I don noe if I wan to go a not leh cos I buy wrong album cant let xiaozhu sign and if I go I cant see xiaozhu oso cos I'm a kid so short tht can see xiaozhu head and neck only worx... dot......... lol............. -_-!!!
I ask mai jiejie if she wan to go a not she like veri sian and don wan bah...
AI YO I DON NOE WHETHER WAN TO GO LAH!!!!
I GOING CRAZY LE LAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15th December is mai uncle "Benjamin Dominic" birthday haha^O^ you lao le yi sui le muahaha!!! but he still veri handsome worx^^ don noe why he don wan go find a lao po for himself lor so qi guai de leh you bu shi mei ren yao ma haix.... don noe wat he thinking leh?!
He veri good lor always treat us eat, buy thing for us like bags lor got nike, adidas...
love him so much sia ^^ haha!^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower