*-*12th December 2007*-*
Haha!^^ so happy I decided to go see xiaozhu le but only can go Friday de I wish I can go both days leh =(
But nvm lah haha cos can see xiaozhu in personal I a ready very happy le like can celebrate le worx^O^ cos I love him veri much !!!

I feel veri bad leh cos yesterday I got post mah I post tht mai jiejie don wan go with mi see xiaozhu like her face veri sian like this leh, I feel so x1000000 bad worx!!!
hope tht mai jiejie don angry or sad leh or else I will feel veri guilty de leh=( ps and sry leh mai baobei jiejie^^ I love euu lots!!! :P

So excited worx don noe wat time go off leh^^ I go with mai BEST BEST fren Eileen we had known each other since we were pri 5 bahx haha and with mai jiejie and her fren xiu qin oso^O^ wow! den like this the day will be veri fun worx haha! :P
But den still feel a bit sad leh cos cant have xiaozhu signature haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower