Ai Yo yesterday go KK hospital check up veri long leh bout 5pm plus den mai turn haix... wait till siao and veri pek chey leh mi, jiejie and mummy go together haha we bout 11.30am plus den go de how we know must wait so long.
Before we go see the doctor I go X-Ray first actually I don really like X-Ray leh veri trouble some! I every year must go KK hospital check up till I 17 or 18 year old bah haha cos I got kidney problem and thats why mai sports is veri weak, sec one is mai veri first time taking narfa test and I fail so as sec two haha... bleah^^

Mai right kidney is at the originally place but the left wan is below and a bit smaller, mai doctor said that the small wan is growing haha so happy and every thing is veri okie leh^O^
Doctor said mai left wan last year is 7.2cm this year is 9cm le worx ^^ WOW!
Mai uncle work there and at his lunch time he come find us we at mac eating den after every thing le is bout 5.10pm bahx we go find him where he was working, he so cute lor haha and mai jiejie said "ren zhen de nan ren shi zhui shuai de" we all laugh! ^O^

Yesterday I miss out mai favourite show "YU LE BAI FEN BAI " [100% Entertainment] 5pm channel U!!! Monday to Friday...... -_-!!! arrrr so angry actually yesterday I wan see chong po de but 2am leh so late and I verix100 tired leh! den I nv watch lor I go sleep haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower