*-* Sunday 16th December 2007 *-*

Haix.... feel so sad and disappointed! I thought Friday can go Junction8 see xiaozhu at the end nv go lor, Friday bout 5pm plus I listen to Yes933 cos xiaozhu on the air at bout ending le they said can sign de book worx the xiaozhu book tht he realise den I like fall into a veri veri veri deep till no end de hole lor =(

Mai jiejie actually ask mi if wan go a not cos tht time I veri angry and disappointed cos at first mi, jiejie, her fren and mai fren going together de den mai jiejie fren don wan go le cos wanna see show den I okie lor nvm. I msg mai fren she said her uncle not at home cos I ask her to borrow camera from her uncle mah den I told nvm lor and I ask her if she wan go mah she said sry leh cos she going out with her mum the next day haix.... den i said okie lor den nvm.... Den left mi and mai jiejie le den suddenly mai shi yu marmie msg mi she told mi tht xiaozhu at junction8 at friday leh den we chat chat chat[msg] she said she wan go cos her gan meimei bought xiaozhu album le wanna give xiaozhu sign den I said meet up together lah den she said okie meanwhile she oso going out with her maple guild... At de end bout 12 or 1pm plus she told mi tht she don wanna go le cos too mani ppl den tht time I feel veri veri veri sad and disappointed and tht time mai tears almost drop ;(
Den I tell mai jiejie she said HUH!?.... haix I don noe wat to do at tht time lor don noe if wan to go a not cos I feel like mai mummy actually don wan allow mi go see xiaozhu de! Tht day pass le den is saturday go out with mai parents and jiejie... mai hurts actually recover le den morning mai daddy ask if wan to go junction8 a not den I fell into a deep deep hole again sia and like mani arrow shoot mai heart lor veri pain leh!!! But at the end we still go lah mai parents go there to do don noe wat CPF thing aft tht we go walk walk at de shopping mall den we go AMK Hub.

We at AMK Hub we go fair prices extra buy t
hings aft tht we call mai uncle cos mai daddy wanna treat him eat KFC and it is mai uncle birthday haha... you lao le yi shui le wor! he said he at work but work till 2pm and he going out with his fren to celebrate bahx i think den we said nvm lor but he call back bout aft 3mins when we hang de phone he call us go Novena mrt station to wait for him den we all reach le we go walk walk we saw Guang Liang signature concert sia haha... quit a lot of ppl nia! They go buy 4D den go eat KFC den go walk walk den go home le haix.... reached home le watch tv den 6.30pm le I watch news den I saw xiaozhu news de junction8 signature concert wan I saw de album is the album th I bought wan den is like... OMG!!!....
I thought I bought the wrong wan lor but is actually de correct wan sia!! Den I one more time fell into the deep deep deep hole tht is even deeper den the previous wan and oso bout 10000 0000 0000kg of hammer hit mai head lor!!! hmm.... I so sad till I straight away cry lor but I cant cry infront of mai jiejie den I went to mai room follow by mai jiejie she said"haix... euu think bout it den euu cry, think bout it den cry again. Cry oso no use liao all aready pass le worx..." I said"Nvm I one day will get xiaozhu signature de and oso got chance to go xiaozhu concert de^^". Den at night I cant bear with it le and I cry.... cos is like veri near lor Friday I got a veri strong feel tht tell mi to go and oso bring de album go see whether is the correct wan but.... mai jiejie told mi tht she think hor cannot be don have sign book wat cos he nv open book signature concert... haix... is like I don have tht kind of luck lor!!!... Today sunday le^^ xiaozhu got go the Hong Xing Da Jiang leh he be de jia bin worx haha 5566 and 183club oso got go and he won be lonely ^O^ haha can see xiaozhu again I think this is xiaozhu first time stay in singapore 3 or 4 days bahx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower