*-Today Monday, 10th December 2007*
I go out with mai BEST fren Eileen^^ I company her go repair her laptop and her handphone lor, we go orchard and bugis.

So fun worx haha^O^

Haix... XIAOZHU coming to singapore on 14th December, Friday at Bishan Juntion8 Top Of The 8 I WAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mai mummy actually allow mi go lah but the album I buy wrong lah so angry lor!!! FEEL SO SIA!!!!!!!!! =(
I wan xiaozhu signature lah!!! the album cost $18 to $20 leh I wish "Santa Claus" will give mi haha... dreaming...................HAIX~............
I WAN CRY LE LAHHHH!!!!!!!!!
XIAOZHU LUO ZHI XIANG I LOVE EUU!!! ^o^

Shi Yu marmie I miss euu alot sia! wish can go out with her again, marmie I love euu FOREVER just like I love xiaozhu haha ^O^
MUACKS! MUACKS! MUACKS! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower