The fifth month already ...


The time now is 1am and I’m still not sleeping yet because I just done posting on my Instagram of JongHyun and SHINee upcoming album. It’s the fifth month today that you’re on the other side of the world my beautiful angel, still hoping that you’re not suffering anymore and doing fine over there ❤️ SHINee’s 10th anniversary is coming near and I believe you know that, please bless the other SHINee members for the upcoming events and promoting, their health and happiness too. I believe you will too~ please do shines as bright as the moon, we know you’re watching over us. Love you and miss you so much ❤️❤️❤️


I’m able to post on Instagram and blogger st this late hour because my newborn is sleeping and I hope he just wake up for milk and falls back to sleep for the next few hours. I’m actually feeling really tired for this few weeks as my newborn have been clingy and waking up middle of the night for hours. I’m unable to have a good rest or even sleep, it’s my confinement too but somehow it’s seems like I still got many task to do haha! Really hope everything could settle down soon so that everyone of us won’t feel so tired and worried or even irritated, oops!

Aright I shall go for bed now, good night! :) 




(Image from Google search ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower