Happy Mother’s Day! (2018)


Would like to wish all brave and wonderful beautiful mummies around the world a Happy Mother’s Day! May everyone stays healthier and happier than before, may all good luck and happiness comes to you all. 

This year Mother’s Day I’m on confinement, there’s no big feast for me hahaha!!! 


Wanted to thank my Husband for the token of his heart for getting me a flower this morning after he ended his work. Although 2 for $10 haha one for me and one for MIL, but I’m still thankful and appreciates everything he gave me and done for me & the family ❤️ 

Next month is our 5th year anniversary!!! Really hope that I could get something he wanted and some surprise for him too, also wish I got the time to make card for him which I used to do every year. This year we have a new member in the family and there’s more task to do and more responsibilities as well. Really hope we could stay strong! Stay good and well to have our family fill with more happiness :)


Wants to wish my hugest heart and wonderful mummy a Happy Mkther’s Day! May you stay healthier and happier than before~ love you mummy!!! I’m thankful and sorry for not able to do my job as a daughter to you, I should have listen to you or not I won’t ended up living like this. I make you disappointed, I’m not a good daughter but I still hope that you’re happy to see your grandkids at this senior age. I love you mummy~


Also I would like to wish myself a Happy Mother’s Day! Although I’m not a good mummy but I’m still so thankful to have my boys by my side when I’m down and alone, I’ve always thought of them for not letting myself to leave this world. Hope I’m still strong enough after delivered the third one but one thing I sure know is that my body is getting weaker than before. I’m unable to hold the stress and tired that I’m having right now, I’m feeling so much depressed than before. Just hope everything will be fine for me one day and bless my boys to have a beautiful future, wish they could be a good boys and have a good big heart as well. I’ll do my best~ ...

Happy Mother’s Day ! To all the mummies Around every corner of the world! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower