{THROWBACK} My 23rd birthday :)

My birthday this year! I'm so happy and glad that hubby still plan to take off day and spend some time with me. Brings me wherever I want and do whatever I wish to. So I planned to go for Kbox haha! We went Bugis plus for Karaoke :D

We ordered food, snacks and I was so excited and kind of nervous because it has really been a very Long time since I last went for Kbox with hubby. It's almost been 2 to 3 years when the time we're still dating hahaha! I love the service and now I love the food more, it really taste so good especially the potato cheese with the side dish of French fries. I really love to eat hahaha! Really hope that in future I'm able to go with Sister or hubby ^.^ 




Actually I feel kind of weird for my outfit today haha! Anyway I wanted to thank Sister for getting me the shoes as my birthday gift this year, appreciate so much~ thank you ❤️ It has been quite some time that I've actually wear a dress out haha



After Karaoke I decided to go City Square Mall for our late lunch haha! Hubby was busy with his phone, as always and he doesn't change this habit. He should just change his name to responsible LOL! He have been really busy after he got promoted to RM, although we're all happy and glad but I'm sure that hubby's gonna have a hard time. Really do hope that hubby will take good care of himself when he's at work, love you hubby! 



We went food republic for our late lunch and can't believe that I actually finished the big plate of curry rice! Woah~ Feel so filled and bloated after eating it haha! After our meal we went for a short walk and then went straight home and fetch Jerald after that.


We brought Jerald home and showered him after that we brought him down along to get a birthday cake for meeeeee! Haha! We choose a Ferrero Chocolate cake :)



I just feel so happy and over excited till I take selfie with the cake hahaha! Funny uhhh~




And someone wanted to start eating the cake birthday lady hahah!


Alright that's the end for my birthday this year, simple and happy! Thank you my family and hubby~ for all the love towards me! Love you all so much~ ❤️❤️❤️ hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower