Father in law 100th Day

Hello! I'm here to post at this really late night, the time is reaching 2am soon haha! 15 more minutes to go ... So sad that I have sleeping sleeping late recently, not so sure whether am I right to do my laundry at the night part!? Hmmm~ anyway wanted to do a post of 9th Nov 2016, Wednesday... My have a crew outing today and it's like the first time we have a much fun and won big prizes. 1st and 2nd prizes are bicycles and the TOP 20 prizes are this electrical stuff and sauce pan and cooking pots. It's a lucky draw prizes haha! And I'm in the TOP 10th winner but I'm too generous to exchange my sauce pan pot with a Malaysian crew of a phone ring, now thinking back that I'm kind of funny haha! Because in the first place I was thinking that I doesn't really need the sauce pan pot as I have quite a few at home and doesn't cook that often, meanwhile my house are full of stuff already so thought that I could just exchange with the guy since he need it. He's kind of lucky hahaha! And I'm kind stupid~ anyway I feel that I did something good!? LOL

I also would like to mention about something, regarding about this post title. Today 10th Nov 2016, is my late Father in law 100th day, yup I knew that Mother in law and hubby still feeling sad to settle whatever we have to prepare for today. Actually in the morning I have met up with my mummy at Lorong Ah Soo to get the praying stuff cause I knew there's a vegetarian store over there... a lot of things to prepare actually, it takes time and effort, really! Hope hubby will take good care of himself ...

Alright~ I'm heading for bed already! Got to wake up 8am in the late morning later ... really hope that Jerald would be able to wake up at the same time with us and don't give us any nasty attitude haha because I put him for bed around midnight time... Feel tired and stress to think of bringing the boys for praying hahaha quite a few things to carry and yet we still have to look after the boys. Also please hope that tomorrow there's cab for us to go over the temple, please no jam and please everything go smoothly, praying hard hahaha! Good night~ :)


PS: not decided to check the spelling or grammar for this post... *yawnnnn~*

HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower