I'm back for blogger ! :)

Time now is already reaching 1am, 15 more minutes haha and yet I'm still awake. Yup~ arranging some draft in my blogger and I've been really so so busy recently since after my Father in law passed away. There's so many things to do and settle, feel so sad but yet can't do anything. There's regret and of cause guilty but we can't turn back, we also hope that he get to rest in peace. We have been doing our best to settle everything well. 

Last week Jerald went for KKH as due to fever on the Tuesday morning, I was worried and wanted to get hubby to go along with me after his midnight shift. As there HFMD in Jerald's school so I'm kind of worried as well, but after the visit at the KKH I have regretted and learned my lesson. Long story~ seriously, the staff just kept asking us to wait after getting a urine test and its tested negative of HFMD. But the doctor still wants us to monitor so me and hubby thought we since everything's fine why not we just bring him home and monitor.


What for we waste our time over there and just keep giving him the hydration water that's in purple Color, I was kind of fed up when the doctor say I can throw away the purple color water in such a bad tone. She says that I can take other juice to replace the hydrated purple Color drink, in the first place she get us to mix with Ribena or some other juice but we went back to see again she told me the above issues. Such a great doctor, the best is that she did not even diagnose why my Son having fever randomly.

Me and hubby just took the medication and take cab home with so pissed off! I have really learned my lesson, no matter what I won't approach KKH unless there bleeding. Because the doctor told me all this kind of small matter I'm can just go for normal GP, including the HFMD, it's like she told me off instead of informing us.


After of resting at home for almost a week, he's finally back to school. He was so happy when he saw his Friend when he reaches the school haha! Jerald's school still have cases of HFMD so we have to enter the school from the toddler class but not the main entrance. Hope everything will be fine, god bless everyone in the school.


Since after Father in law passed away we have been eating outside food quite often and I know that my Mother in law doesn't like eating outside food. Some times I try to cook some simple food that's not using any pan fried, either I cook bee hoon soup, handmade noodle soup (noodle bought from market) or porridge. From the starting I've actually cook using pan fried and then In law cleans the floor. But since I've started work after Father's 49th day I've seldom cook using pan fried.

Actually I love to cook! I really do but just that I find it so hard to cook at my in law's house, because she doesn't like dirty and oily hanging around. So I have to wash a lot of stuff after cooking, plus I can't open any window or the back door when I'm cooking. It's really suffocating because there's no much air in the kitchen when I'm cooking and yet I have to breathe in and out with all the oily air. Some times I really wonder how my in law survive hahaha! Time flies and a lot a lot of thing have changed... 


Just got to keep strong and keep going! Be positive and love myself more :) good night~ got to sleep now haha! Time passed 1am, tomorrow I'm meeting my mum at Kovan to get some fish from the market :) byeeeee~ ZzzzZzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower