Advanced birthday celebration! Thank you all ❤️

heeeeello~ I'm posting a throwback on the Sunday, 10th July 2016. Went back my mum's house as my family members planned to have a advance birthday celebration with me. So as usual I got to settle down all my laundry at home before I'm can go over to my mums house with my two previous boys. Sister came over my side to fetch me my boys over.


Once reached Hougang, I went coffee shop with my mum to get some food, I got chicken rice for my very first proper meal haha! I have biscuit in the morning actually, just wanted to get some bites as I don't wish to have my stomach empty and hungry ... Which I need the energy to settle my laundry haha



I get to snap some photos of my papa showering Javier hehe!!! Javier really growing up already and being so so active haha! ❤️❤️❤️ Turning one year old next month, so fast omgggg~

Annnnnddd !!!
here comes all the yummy yummy stuff ! 


Fried mushroom! it's not my kind of taste actually oops~ sorry Sister! haha although it does taste good but not my type hahaha


Fried Chicken! Actually my elder Brother and Sister they went for groceries at FairPrice for like two days before. They  also bought the seasoning powder to marinates the chicken. To me the seasoning taste is more like Old Chang Kee chicken wrap haha! Taste not bad actually hehe! 


Wanted to say that the main point is actually the prawn! It really looks kind of big but it's small in the photo hahaha~ My papa specially went to pick!? and choose the prawn on his own! so so juicy and delicious omg! it's so mouthful when the second I put it in my mouth after fried!!! Yummmmmmy~


Also the first time me and Sister cooked curry chicken together haha! overall the taste was good, kind of spicy actually! yummmmyyy~


still thinking about the prawn actually hahaha!!! droolingggg~ 








Get the time to blow candle once after having our meal. Jerald looks so happy like as if it's his birthday~ haha! silly and funny boy ...

wanted to thank my beloved my dearest one and only family for this such wonderful! and awesome day! such a memory day since after I've got two kids and I didn't expected to have any celebrations or any home cooked feast for any occasion or even my birthday!!!

I really appreciates for everything that you all have given it to me! all the love towards me and my two boys ! endless love~ endless of appreciation ! and endless of thank you~ this is family! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower