Advance birthday celebration with Sister ❤️

Today I went out with Sister just to celebrate my birthday, advanced celebration haha! We went Bugis area for our lunch, went Karaoke and Bugis street ...


We went 旺角 (Wang Jiao) HongKong cafe restaurant for our lunch ... Sister ordered the Spaghetti Cabonara for herself and for me, I ordered the KimChi ramen ... Guess what~! the Kimchi ramen is the worst kimchi ramen I ever have it in my life! oh~ damn! the soup has no taste of any spicy or kimchi, it's totally a tomato soup ramen!? LOL!





After our meal we walk around Bugis Junction and Bugis + ... We also went Bugis street and bought earrings haha! it has really been quite some time since we went Bugis street together and shop around ... As usual we went for the earring store to get some earring, 3 for $5! still the same haha


I was looking for shoes actually and I didn't see any of it that I'm interested with haha! Walk around looking for some dress and clothes as well but some how the people they are so bad in customers service. In the end me and Sister feel like kind of upset so we went City Sqaure mall instead ... haha!!!


I mention that City Sqaure mall has Rubi and it has open for quite some time, I also told Sister that they're having promotion with their shoes and I would like to go there to take a look... hehehe! and yes! I did get a shoe that I'm kind of liking it, wanted to thank Sister for the shoe as my birthday gift this year !


Hehe!! JieJie~ wanted to thank you, sincerely thank you! with everything, thank you for loving me! doting me! and also pamper me haha!!! Thank you for today, enjoy myself really so so much.


I can't remember whether we have been to Karaoke together before but today it feels like the first time and I enjoyed a lot thank you! Hope in future we could have more time together and go shopping together hahaha! LOVE YOU~~~ muacks! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower