Jerald ! Jerald ! Jeraaaaaald !


Throwback photo of yesterday, Jerald! my dear boy! Alright~ good morning! yup I'm doing a morning post! because I feel kind of sad and bad towards Jerald ... sighhhhhh! now I've got no choice but to wait for evening time when Jerald ended his school ...

Forgotten to wave and say bye bye to Jerald when he enter into the class room, I was outside the school and he was looking at me but I just walk away. How sad can that be! I feel so sad! really sad! I just thought how sad he could be.  

sighhhhh! this morning he was so upset and keep whining just doesn't wish to change into his uniform. Because he did not gets enough sleep, my poor boy! he also have runny nose, sorry my baby boy!

I have already trying my best to put him to bed as soon as possible once I have settled down everything. Because I'm still looking after that house as MIL have not recover yet ... 


throwback photo of Jerald ! I really miss those time that he was excited and happily to go for school every morning. Sorry baby boy, mummy will try her best and improve herself with everything that had happened. Mummy love you a lot~ love you so so much ! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower