morning~! ^^
OMG~! i'm so full~ =P just eaten my breakfast with JieJie ^^ hehe ....
we eat Korean instant noodles hahas miss it sooo~ much =D
tired! T.T cause later going off for work ..... start work at 12pm and end at 5pm or maybe later? tired of working there i feel like changing the job just like what JunJie told me to.....

hahas~!
yesterday i was having lots of fun cause i online MSN so we three, me, Eileen and JunJie were chatting together. AND~ not for few minutes they both started their "war" =P hahas....
none stop some more hahas =D
OMG~!!! why i have two friends that SO CUTE~! =P hahas ..... too bad that never copy the chat room or else i will laugh till my teeth drops when every time i read it =D hehe .....
i seldom online so i had fun yesterday when we three are online =D
miss those days so~ much ^^ hahas....

FINALLY tomorrow, it's FRIDAY~!!!! yeah~
i off hahas =P we three plus my JieJie and maybe Eileen friend Tricia, we are going to Plaza Singapura for " NEW MOON " movie =DDD hahas.....
Eileen really love Twilight this movie ^^ hahas....
and she's excited bout the movie cause she had read all the books and now just wait for the movie =D

Oh~ by the way Eileen bestie congrats for receiving the edusave award ^^ so good~
know why i said if i got receive singapore will snow? hahas, cause i was in class position 19 and will not be getting it cause have to be in between position 1 to 10, right? hahas
i so~ and do really envious you alot/every time ^^ hahas
keep up your good work alright~! =D [ don't be like me =P hehe ..... ]

Oh ya~
yesterday was a busy day for me too oh my~
my new phone and only company me almost three days and it dropped into the toilet bowl!
@#$%^&* ~!!!!!! i was shocked and angry .....
but luckily it's fine now haha =P

i have decided .....
i wanna earn money to buy for myself and which i wanted quite long ago =P
* Piano - $500 -$700 [cheapest]
* Guitar - price not sure yet .....
* MP3 - $ 70 -$80
* Laptop or Computer set $1000 - $2000 [i think]
I think just all this stuff ^^ hahas i will try my best =D 加油~!!!
i also wanna learn how to play piano and guitar too ^^ i still on my way learning hahas =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower