ann yeong~ ^^
OMG~! i'm so sleepy ! T.T
today early in the morning wake up, company mama go SGH for diabetes appointment ..... waited for the doctor for more than half and hour what the..... tired and boring too!
yesterday and today went to hospital for appointment oh my~ hahas .....
yesterday is my kidney appointment, the doctor said everything is fine ^^ so surprised but doctor said still need to be careful of what i eat cause of my diabetes T.T sad~!.....
and also because that i only left one kidney to function so really must take care and be careful! =X feeling quite scare .....

I yesterday have lots of fun! really ^^
cause Eileen bestie company me go, this is the first time she go with me i'm so touched and delighted =D and she also bought me a small little cute present form china hahas and i love it very much =P hehe....
Eileen!!!
Thanks you so much ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower