OMG~!!! T.T
i'm really feeling uncomfortable now~!!! girls...... really trouble sometimes =x
this past few weeks don't really appetite to eat and drink, i'm really feeling tired and sleepy now!
tomorrow some more i have to go for work so sad!.....
coming Tuesday have to go to Jalan Bersa Community Center for the STUPID mac hygiene course with Aunty kala, don't feel like going cause MORNING! 8.30am must reached Lavender MRT station T.T OMG~!!!! can faint some more still have to walk to CC by some one who will be waiting for us at the MRT station tel to tell us how should we go to the CC, so~ trouble some!!! the course start at 9.30am and END~! at 6.30pm!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pissed off now~! T.T
sad.....
I wanted to buy a memory stick for my phone ^^

i now really don't know what to do!
those people found me~! i mean my secondary friends found my facebook !
she added me but i ignore it cause i really and seriously don't wanna kep in touch with them, they SUCKS my life up T.T
being with them i will die and destroy my future ......

Friday, 4th December.....
Me, JunJie and Eileen went to Plaza Singapura for Twilight "New Moon" movie, we meet up at hougang mall by 11am plus. We watch 4.20pm show, but seriously the movie not really that nice cause i some kind don't really like continuous movie. I just interesting on the starting and ending of the movie ^^
But i'm sure that the ending will sure be exciting, cool and sad hahas.....

Saturday .....
i went to work early in the morning [tired of working but no choice =P] !
i end work at 5pm and they come and find me so happy, but we decided on Friday that they come find me after i end work hahas....
we buy curry puff to eat and Eileen buy milk tea follow by we went to Daiso for "shopping", i bought a photo album and Eileen bought a book stand and erm.... a box !? O.O
hahas... anyway they came to my house after that cause Eileen wanna play monopoly [out of sudden!? =D hahas] so JunJie follows, they eat dinner at my house to ^^ hahas... cute~
after that we play till 9.30pm plus if i'm not wrong =P

i company them to the bus stop till they board the bus then i go off ....
but now i really quite kind of missing them T.T sad!
oh ya~ quite long haven been Gam too? not sure what he busy with hahas.....
still got 12 days to receive "N" level result! i don't really have much confident on it haix.... so sad and irritating ! T.T JINCHA~!!!! arr~ really~ ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower