annyeong~ ^^
came back from work for quite some time, today was extremely exhausted and my leg is aching too.... tomorrow working 12pm to 5pm T.T
21st November Saturday was Angela signature concert, i was totally PISSED OFF! sad and disappointed ~!!!!! arrr~!!!!

why i was pissed off~!?
the people incharge there said that we just need to buy her album and can go up the stage to get Angela signature on the album BUT! they didn't said that we must buy from CD-DRAMA and no others shop. when is bout my turn they called me to queue up again! some more said what! give us another chance WHAT THE ****!!!there are quite a few of them too i feel like slapping them, i was soo~ angry till i have nothing to said but to queue up all over again....
luckily don't have so much people or else i will scold or even scream at them =P hahas....
But really feel happy to see her, OMG~!!!!! she's soo~!!!! pretty!!!! ^^

Why i was sad!? because EILEEN BESTIE said she will company me go and also bring camera to take photo too..... just too bad and sad that she had to bring her uncle and the family who came from china for a walk or play taht day and last minute ........
AND~! why i was disappointed!?
because Eileen promise me and had already confirm that she will go with me but at the end..... that day was the worst day i ever had [i think =P] because to go and see my favorite artist/singer without best friend is the most lonely and sad thing T.T

after i came back from IMM she called me many time to my sister phone but just so coincidence that my sister didn't bring her phone and she kept saying sorry to me and i told her that never mind just forget it what happened had happened ....
she thought that i was angry and never picked the phone hahas, lol...... but said it seriously i was quite angry at first but after a while i understand that she also quite difficult to decided because she have to care bout both side which is me and her uncle ^^

Cause she was my best friend and the only best friend that i had, i then must show understanding ^^ hahas.... hope she don't feel bad or else i will also T.T
but really bout one week never see her so sad !..... we usually go out very often .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower