ahn young~ ^^
it feels like nothing is happening or going on around me!? .....
like I've been spending most of my time up on working, house work and etc.....
just that getting lesser time to take a good rest/ nap T.T
I now even don't have much time watching television programs and using computer too!
oh my god just can't believe it! ... O.O

but i only can use to it haha, haix..... one thing make me sad is that! .....
my MP3 spoil~!!! ahhh~!!!!! freaking hell! T.T
yesterday still can use but don't know why today after charging can't be switch on haix....
OMG!!!! I'm surely will bore to death without music T.T
lucky bro went out so that i can use come meanwhile listen to music haha ^^

after the holiday start.... haven been relaxing myself and also haven been seeing bestie for few week i think..... oh ya she also having a job for one week, lol.... she hate jobs so much hahas, this is what i can only said bout her and this is what she told me too =P
really! hope she can really! find a job that suits her ^^ GOOD LUCK! and all the best to you bestie hehe .....

i also wish taht i could find a job that the salary is more higher than fast food restaurant, but unfortunately can't be able to find... but still wish that i can work one more job BUT i'm sure that i will unable to exertion haix..... so many thing to plan and do with T.T
sad!.....

it also have been a very long time since i go out with bestie and play/fool around, also haven been a long long time since i do shopping.... but i do really think that shop those stuff that i shouldn't buy is really a waste of my time, although i really want that thing but is useless or what i will think that it's wasting my time and money .....
but something does worth it to buy =P hahas .....
hope end of this year i could go big shopping with bestie and my family =D haha ....
i wanna buy MP3, handphone for myself of cause will pay by myself too.....
i also wanna go cut and do soft bonding on my hair ^^ hehe .....

but the mostly thing i wanna do is that .......
buy a new television, cause the TV now in my house need to take some time to on it OMG! can faint hahas.....
buy a comfortable and nice sofa that my parent like it very much, also earn money till enough for my mother to do lezar on her eyes haix.......
so much thing to do with MONEY!!!

this month 21st, Angela's coming to SG and held signature concert for her newest album
'' The 5th Season '' i actually definitely going but at the end really thought that don't wanna waste that money and just go there take a look but now i really decided to buy it because! it's very seldom for her to come SG hahas.... and i don't wanna to disappointed myself and also don't wanna make myself regret for not going ^^ so.... hope either sis or bestie could company me go =D really worried that no one is free that day, it's on the saturday at IMM, 2.3opm ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower