Peepo~! ^-^
harlo =D hahas just came back from bestie[Eileen] house hahas...
go her house erm... not sure what we doinq worx hahas but just foolinq around in her room hahas meanwhile also watch 100% entertainment =P
so long never see xiaozhu le T-T sooo~ miss him haix.... hahas...
anyway today got back our mid-year exam paper to check our marks OMG~!
i can't believe it man~!!! T-T my science and EBS i passss~!!!!! =P hahas...
but EBS didn't pass much, hehe only pass by three marks worx ^-^ and my science i didn't aspect to pass although i have a bit of confident but didn't aspect to pass as much as i thought =P hahas... haix... my poor mathematics T-T still the same FAIL! ai yo~ i already try my very best le but still can't pass what the hell some more most of the question we have done before durinq lesson and also as for homework worx so sad ...
But i really wish i can pass my maths but... haix... so i hope to work more harder durinq June holidays ^-^ hahas....

Ai yo~ lynnie ar you very cute worx ! ^-^ hahas....
called me last long with my guy!??? i have no guys to last long and ... hahas some more think no guys want me anymore bahx =D i also hope to find one but i'm not that lucky and ....
hahas ^^ you know worx... erm... not only you know bahx all my friends around me also know so..... wish me luck then hahas....
some times i know it is quite impossible to find another guy cause.... my life have change and becominq more and more challenginq i need to take good care of myself, what i eat/do and etc just not to have more serious thing to happen on me hahas ^^
Friends... i just wanna tell you all ...
do take care yourself and cherish what you have now so that you won't regret alright!?
most important filial to your parents, they give us life, everything just want us to be strong and healthy hahas... They are the BEST~!!! =D MUACKS~!!!


"不要等失去了才來後悔因爲。。。一切都太遲了!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower