HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
to Lisa & Limin ^^
Hahas... both of you do stay cute and pretty =P smile~ =D always too ^^ MUACKS!


Today hippo marmie never come school T-T don't know why hahas...
anyway happy birthday to both sweetie =P hehe.... good luck for your exams and all the best too^^

Days are gettinq more worst and.... feelinq more tired.... feel like takinq a long long long~ nap...
haix.... why all this problem comes to me and why i still can't find my answer...
i almost find myself back but just... some thing hold me back again... and again!.....
Just hope and wish... my life will be more comfortable and...... nothinq to worry about!.....
Few more days to Mothers' Day and!..... few more days to Mid Year exams too so.... still can't really catch up all my studies U-U but... will try my best ^^

Countinq down 4 more days to Mothers' Day [10th May 09]....
8 more days to Mid Year exams [14th May 09]....
9 more days to Fathers' Day[15th May 09]....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower