Just came back from somewhere... and something happen that i feel damn sad and angry!
haix... ke lian the mama sick till so serious see her like that so heart pain T-T hope she can faster recover so as lynnie and ying jing ^-^ hope they are feelinq better hahas...
Now ! my family problem is gettinq worst and worst !
i have to quit my job cause can't really earn much and now i do really need to concentrate on my studies!
i really can't take all this thing anymore why can't everything just be back as normal and fine WHY~! why must get so serious!??? can't i just have a good life!?
if not, hope the manager can understand my feelinqs and let me continue my work after all exams is over and settle! T-T


媽媽希望你快點好起來也照顧好你自己因爲我們不是每分每秒都會在你生邊但我們也不希望你發生什麽事, 我們只要你健健康康的活者...
能夠讓你開心, 能看到你笑 ... 就是我的願望也是我的快樂 ^-^
做媽媽是很辛苦的生威做孩子的都知道 .... 所以....
媽媽~ ^-^
辛苦你了我們永遠愛你! =P
但做爸爸當然在孩子心目中也是很偉大的... 爸爸~ 我麽愛你喲 哈哈!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower