T~T SO ANGRY!!!!! T~T
Just now get scold by mai daddy lor cos I tht time in hospitalize mah den discharge le den go x-Ray bout 2 to 3 times den mai daddy scold mi why I nv write letter to the doctor said decrease the bill cos all total up bout almost $200 den only called the doc write mai letter only for not to take nafa test...Dots lor how I noe wat to do sia so angry lor! T~T
So hate tis kind of feelings lor BLEAH!!!

Haix... nxt week need go back CCA le so sian lor... on Wednesday and Friday from 2.30pm to 6.30 or 7pm siao wan lor so late!...
Sian lor actually de coming Friday going out with mai baobei JieJie de den how I noe tht Idoit Raj called mi to go back CCA aft week 2 lor...
Feel so sry and sad lor cos I promise her tht I will go Bugis with her to buy things se but... haix....
JIE SRY LEHX.... T~T

The coming saturday morning need go Old Folks Home for CIP till 12pm plus den mai frenz and I are meeting at 2pm bahx not sure at where worx... hahas :P
We are going to eat alot of food worx hahas sure will have fun de YEAH!^^
Thx so much to all mai frenz for celebratin mai birthday with mi MUACKS!
FRENZ FOREVER!^^ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower