Hahas 2day first day go training so fun sia hahas... I from morning 8am work till 12pm^^ at there not feelin tired lor but reach home le feel really de tired sia don feel like doin anything lor jus wanna rest on de bed hahas...

2day at there do lobby sia dots Ailin they said do tht wan veri tired but I don tink so worx hahas veri fun lor :P
Den 12pm le Terence manager called mi to find one place at near the lobby there there cos he wanna talk to mi den I was like a bit scare he won hire mi sia....
but at the end he got hire mi sia I really de so happy lor finally got job to do le YEAH!
He wrote a list of things tht I need to do and bring on Thursday de and he gave mi the $12 for 2day salaries but I spent it sai haix... -_-!!! so regret lor T~T
Nvm one day I will earn back de hahas^^

XIIAOYANQQ... JIAYOU! JIAYOU! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower