Haix ytd got nag by daddy sia cos use his phone msg till 600 plus msg worx den ytd laogong msg mi I don dare to repeat lor feel so bad sia cant reply him and cant msh with him... T-TSiao sia just now at hall ass really veri de borin and damn sian lor I almost all de time sleepin sia hahas... den shi yu keep wake mi up called mi chat with her hahas cos she oso veri sian lor but I veri blur lor dots -_-!!!

oh ya 2day in sch something veri interesting happen worx hahas:P
2day aft mornin ass paulyn and lynn go take de left which they cant den they stuck in there for bout 30mins sia so ke lian but lucky they didnt get punish lor hahas cos the teachers said tht they have already been punish and it mean tht they been punish by chrapped inside de lift for veri long...

Just now go home from mai hse block stairscase there saw one bird... tink de bird injure de leg lor ke lian sia den I tell mai mummy den she oso rush out and see den I go tak bread and water for de bird to eat but de bird nv move sia den I said die liao ar den mummy said no lah cos de bird donn wanna move is bcos we are there den I jiu said we quickly went back lor...
Yeah! so happy 2moro got work sia hahas but start from 5pm sia so late den work till 10pm...Sat work 9pm to 1pm den sun oso got work... time same as sat hahasGTG lah... I wan go eat mai lunch le hahas^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower